The “Gas” full-face helmet is a high performance helmet offering the wearer many features never seen before in conventional skydiving helmets. Designed for the serious skydiver who requires the ultimate performance from their equipment.
The “Gas” Full-face helmet boasts:
• Carbon fibre outer shell and d3o incorporated liner. Weight 630gr or 23oz
• An oxygen inlet providing easy integration of O2 systems for the most extreme skydiving environments
• Visor Locks designed for easy removal of visor and to handle freefall speeds to +300kph
• Vents designed for the easy transfer of hot exhaust gases
• Dual audible altimeter pockets
• A visor that is anti-fog, anti-scratch, impact resistant
• Secure helmet fastening, no Velcro to wear out
• Three shell sizes to ensure a superior comfort and fit (please measure your head circumference when ordering)
Note: Helmets sizes Medium-XXLarge will be available around end of March 2009. Sizes XSmall-Small will be available from mid April 2009.
You may also add a Cookie Composites Fleece Helmet Bag which has enough room for a complete helmet system and other items like goggles, altimeters and will keep your helmet scratch free when not in use.