Bonehead composites is proud to introduce our new full face AERO helmet! After six months of intense design work we are finally able to witness its fruition. Features making the AERO the top of the line of skydiving head gear include:
- High-end vacuum molded carbon fiber composite shell (NOT PLASTIC!)
- 2mm Molded polycarbonate lens, also available in tinted gray!
- Scratch resistant and anti-fog lens
- Widest field of vision on the market that offers an unobstructed view of the jumpers face. Perfect for instructors!
- Compatible with eye glasses
- Easy to cut away
Spring loaded CNC aluminum visor locks provide consistent and easy two handed openings and single hand closers with three screws on each side, secure the visor in place. Securing the helmet on incorporates a cord drawn collar and cut away buckle.Collar adjustments are made by simply pulling slack in the cord and re-knotting . The collar is made from wetsuit neoprene and can easily be replace without the need for any messy glue! Velcro and six screw attachment points keep it secure around the shell's parameter. The liner follows our standard line in construction, is removable for washing and has the convenience of audible pockets on both sides.