Anticipated by the introduction of the Skylight visor, the Z1 SL-14 implements major shell improvements when compared to the previous versions.
Born from studies and heavy investments, this total quality helmet joins in a single product all the technical details wanted by modern skydivers, both professional and amateurs.
The Z-1 SL-14 is structurally aerodynamic, lightweight, practical and comfortable. These are qualities you have come to expect from the manufacturers at Parasport Italia, along with a very high standard of protection produced by using only top quality materials.
The manufacturing technique applies injection molding of HIGH IMPACT ABS (material used to build motorcycle helmets), and involves complex machinery, combining 4 different steel moulds that assure the result of a quality that is total, warranted, and consistent. This great helmet is completed by the adjustable airtight collar made of soft, anti-allergenic polyester, and the removable variable density liner, giving this helmet a comfortable fit and stability, as well as useful in setting sizes just by changing the liner.
The Z1 SL-14 is available in different colours with shiny or matt finishing (now at no extra charge!)
The chinstrap is adjustable to adapt the collar to the different shapes and sizes. Adjustment is needed just once (as shown on the drawing), after that securing the Z1 SL-14 is easy as pulling the chinstrap and closing the clip: no further adjustment needed!
- Wider face opening – Pretty straightforward advantages: better peripheral vision, you can barely notice you have a Z1 on your head. Peripheral awareness and handles visibility are also improved.
- New collar design – The fabric skirt has been redesigned and shaped for a nicer and comfortable fit. The back has extra padding to give more comfort at the back of the neck.
- New latching system – With a single action movement you will be able to close the collar around your neck and secure the Z1 SL-14 with the chinstrap buckle. Easy to adjust and maintain.
- Long-established visor locking system – Proofed by years of use and thousands of Z1’s in the market, the single hand action to open and close, reliable, easy to maintain visor locking system is improved by the new design of the Skylight visor.
- New, redesigned liner – A new shape, new materials, best comfort ever. Still single size shell with replaceable liner (made of three separate pieces) used to set the size.Improved airflow – The new liner has been redesigned for a better airflow circulation inside the shell.
- Integrated polycarbonate flip-up visor
- Unique practical and affordable visor mechanism
- Anti-fog, anti-scratch, sturdy replaceable visor
- Airtight collar, combined with safety chinstrap
- Interchangeable liner (can be washed in the washing machine!)
- Pouches on both ears to accommodate audibles
- Size is set by the liner
- The IAS option allows to install the Skytronic GFX, the NeoXs 2 or compatible audibles
- Available separately the beautiful protecting helmet bag
The IAS option (not included in the base price) designed for the Z1 SL-14 full face helmet is a special fit for the Skytronic GFX Skydiving Computer and the NeoXs Audible Altimeter.
The option allows skydivers to fully operate the instrument without removing it from the helmet, giving easy access to all the functions. With the Skytronic GFX it also allows to view the wide graphic display, useful feature during formation jumps, where jump mates will be able to clearly recognize the current altitude and visual alarms, even at distance.
The instrument is firmly held in place by the specially designed holder, and can be removed if necessary (to replace batteries, for example, or to connect the Skytronic GFX to a computer) without using any tool.
The Z1 SL-14 IAS can accept other instruments with similar sizes. The soft spacer provided with the helmet allows to compensate the slightly different sizes of these units.
The Z1 SL-14 IAS is fully compatible with all the spare parts of the Z1 SL-14 (liners and visors), and the same color range.
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.