The realm of parachute accuracy is one of the oldest and largest skydiving disciplines in the world. Most of the jumpers in this part of our sport are still jumping designs that were created more than 30 years ago, none of which are Performance Designs products.
About three years ago PD began pursuing a new challenge; the traditional accuracy canopy with its very different aerodynamics. We forged into what would be, for us, previously uncharted territory with the assistance of national champion Jimmy Hayhurst, a well known coach and accuracy canopy expert. We also enlisted the assistance of Cheryl Sterns, a world renowned competitor and multiple world champion.
After many different prototypes, numerous test jumps, and countless design improvements we are delighted to introduce the Zero, an innovative and highly capable canopy for the traditional accuracy competitor. The Zero is designed primarily for precision accuracy competition and also accuracy type demonstration jumps.
- Fresh new design
- Improved slow flight and sink characteristics
- Lighter toggle pressure than most accuracy canopies
- Smoother openings than most accuracy canopies
- New Dual Mode Pocket Slider(DMPS)
- Pocket stowed: openings for hop-n-pops
- Pocket engaged: slower openings or freefall use
- Zero is prepped at the factory to make common field modifications easier:
- Pre-taped soft cell port locations
- Pre-taped wing-tip vents
- Extra control line attachment points preinstalled
- Optional accuracy risers and hard toggles available
Please Contact Us for Current delivery times and prices as these vary on a day to day basis.