After years of development, we are excited to introduce PDs first wingsuit-specific canopy HORIZON. The Horizon is a low-bulk 7-cell main canopy designed to be an easy off button to end your wingsuit flight with as little drama as possible. The emphasis for developing this canopy was on eliminating deployment problems caused by the burble of larger wingsuits, without sacrificing a great flare or responsive handling. In fact, we think the Horizon has the best stopping power of any canopy in its class. Best of all, the Horizon gives you the ability to upsize as many as two full sizes compared to a non-crossbraced ZP canopy main, meaning you can fit a larger canopy in your existing rig for wingsuit jumps. No need for a new container!
- Sizes 120, 135, 150, 170, 190
- 7-cell canopy
- Hybrid construction of PDs proprietary low-bulk 30 denier fabric with ZP leading edge and center cell top skin
- Packs up to two sizes smaller than a non-crossbraced ZP main
- HMA and Vectran
- Soft, reliable openings even with larger wingsuits
- Fun to fly with responsive handling
- Best-in-class fare power!
- Wingsuit flyers who want to put a larger canopy in their current container
- Those who want an easy off button to wingsuiting
- Wingsuiters who want a reliable opening without sacrificing a powerful flare
For the Horizon video, Click Here