Cookie G4 Helmet - We are excited to announce that we are now taking pre-orders for the latest Cookie G4 helmet, shipping from Cookie estimated from end of July 2019.
- The Cookie G4 is impact tested and certified to XP S 72-600.
- It will be available in 6 head sizes (3 different shell sizes).
- Removable liner (tools required).
- Close-able vents for better airflow in hot temperatures.
- Larger audible pockets and EPP foam liner.
Differences Between the G3 and G4:
- Certified to XP S 72-600
- Same superior viewing area
- Better internal design for a better fit
- Easier fitting of audible altimeters
- The back offers more coverage for protection
- More protection around the temple area as the visor mechanism is also thinner
- The mechanism is similar in operation but designed to offer no maintenance
- A lot quieter as it seals better in all areas and the exterior shape is sleek and smooth by design
- No glue holding the chin curtain in place
- Cooler due to the ventilation design
- Ventilation control can be adjusted by the user
- One visor fits all G4 helmets sizes
G4 Ventilation Control Cookie G4 ventilation system:
- The internal EPP foam has been styled to create channels within the helmet to provide ventilation. The top padding also has breathable material to allow the hot air to be drawn into these channels.
- The chin bar actuators can control the airflow to your mouth area as well as direct to the inner surface of the visor.
- Two rear ventilation ports allow the evacuation of this hot air from within the helmet.
Details on the G4 Liner:
- Cookie liner adjustment - The liner is removable through a process. We will create a short how-to video on removing the liner. The adjustment of the neck skirt is the same as the G3, although we located the adjustment end in an easier place to facilitate this.
Certified G4 Visor:
- Cookie G4 visors - One visor fits all the G4 helmet sizes. Visors have an anti-fog inside and anti-scratch outside. We offer a tinted and blue mirrored visor option. Our G4 visor is tested for its optical qualities, and as such it has been certified and carries a CE mark.
- The visor is very simple to remove. Undo the two side plates screws on both side of the visor. Remove these plates and slide the visor forward. Our tinted and mirrored visors are certified to Category 2 against ISO 12312-1:2013.
Fitting a Camera to our G4 Helmet:
- The G4 Helmet is certified to a Skydiving and Wind Tunnel Helmet Standard. To achieve this standard, helmets must pass Impact and Snag Resistance testing. While our G3 Roller mount base is a good fit against the top surface of the G4, it was not tested according to the XP S 72-600 Standard. We believe that having a Roller Mount fitted to the G4 helmet would forgo the Snag Test in this standard. It is up to the user to decide whether to mount a camera to our G4 helmet knowing that by doing so, it could affect the way the helmet performs when tested to the XP S 72-600 Standard.
Side plate accessories:
- Cookie G4 side plates - You can accessorise your G4 helmet with many of our side plate colour and engraving options.
- With a larger foot print, you can add your own custom engraving.