Compare the Icon A with any other rig on the market and you will recognise the extreme high value for money. Most popular features are standard included in the base price. Also standard is the large selection of fabrics, colours and options, which allow you to design the best-looking rig in the world – Yours!
The Icon A can handle high speeds in all freefall positions. Magnetic riser covers are standard and ensure riser containment at high speeds. Anti-snag tuck tabs are used for pin protection, bridles are fully covered, risers are fully covered and guided into the main container with special riser ramp panels to aid in ensuring risers and lines are not snagged on the reserve container during accidental deployments. There is no Velcro or need for added riser covers with this design giving the rig a sleek, clean appearance.
Standard with any Icon container is the miniforce™ 3-ring system. The elongated middle ring makes it easier to cut away, due to the improved lever effect. This system reduces the pull force required to cut away by up to 35% compared to other traditional mini 3-ring systems. Also, Standard is a spacer foam back pad and embroidered ‘A’ on the centre flap.
FEATURES AND OPTIONS:
- Aerofit backpad made from high density foam provides maximum contact to your back, including laterials that contain pockets for additional stiffeners for maximum stabilisation.
LONG RIG OPTION
- Long and wingsuit options provide a narrower, flatter fit while providing a stable, natural deployment position for wingsuiting and taller jumpers.
MINIFORCE RING STANDARD
- Unique to Aerodyne, the elongated middle ring in the Miniforce system makes it easier to cut away, due to the improved lever effect. It reduces the pull force required to cut away by about 35% compared to other traditional mini 3-ring systems.
INVERTED YOKE COMFORT
- Folded internally, there is no need for binding tape which provides a cleaner, sleek look that is more comfortable.
- Wingsuit option also includes open corners in the pack tray, allowing for a cleaner main deployment and a longer bridle length, reducing burble interference during deployment.
BALLISTIC NYLON FABRIC
- Our sturdy ballistic material is more durable to abrasions and is highly advisable for student gear, prolonging the life of the gear.
SEMI STOWLESS D-BAG
- No bungees or bands are required other than at the mouth lock, which provides less stress on the canopy lines and minimizes packing time.
BEST IN CLASS RESERVE PIN COVER PROTECTION
- Our secured reserve pin cover offers maximum protection reducing the chance of accidental pin shifts.
STAINLESS CHEST AND HIP RINGS STANDARD
- Hip rings (optional chest ring) for articulation, manufactured from stainless steel eliminating any chance of the hardware chipping causing wear and tear on webbing.
DAKINE© HOOK KNIFE
- Dakine© double bladed metal hook knife is unique to Aerodyne rigs. Conveniently snapped on and placed in the left leg strap, it is easily accessible in emergency situations.
MAGNETIC RISER COVERS
- Double magnetic riser covers provide ample riser security while flying at faster, more aggressive speeds.
- Jumpers can choose to add a SkyHook©, which uses the cutaway main canopy to extract the reserve freebag from the container.
- Risers are fully covered and guided into the main container with special riser ramp panels to aid in ensuring risers and lines are not snagged on the reserve container during accidental deployments.
- A Go Pro compatible mount on the mud flap for use with multiple devices from camera to altimeter.
We offer a free measuring service when ordering your Icon and also Free Rig Hire (Ts and Cs apply) when you order a new container.
For a custom quote or for more information or advice, please Contact Us